Baked Crispy Chicken Strips
Created by staceygreenliving on November 21, 2016
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 eggs, local if possible, otherwise organic, free-range
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dried dill
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice your chicken breast into long strips. Ina shallow bowl combine eggs and Dijon mustard and whisk together.
- Combine breadcrumbs, dill, paprika, sea salt and pepper in another separate shallow dish and mix together.
- Take one of your chicken strips and dip it into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Fully coat both sides of the chicken strip by pressing it into the breadcrumbs. Repeat this process with all of the chicken strips.
- Lay them out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip your chicken strips once and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy immediately.